- Finance Ministry Eyes 10% Cuts to Russia’s State Spending as Economic Outlook Worsens
With sanctions, oil price falls and the ruble devaluation making Russia’s official growth ...Read More
- Fewer Russians Ready to Re-Elect Putin, Poll Shows
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin gestures as he speaks during a news conference after ...Read More
- Rousseff vows dialogue, reform after narrow Brazil win
Supporters celebrate the reelection of the Brazilian President and presidential candidate for ...Read More
- With Ukraine Revitalizing NATO, Russia Dusts Off its Own Security Alliance
The leaders of the CSTO nations standing for photos at an informal September alliance meeting ...Read More
- Clinton: Women´s rights ´under assault´ by Republicans
DENVER: Hillary Clinton urged Americans not to vote for Republicans who dwell on the past, ...Read More
- В московском бизнес-центре “Нагатинский” произошел пожар
МОСКВА, Сообщить Анна Кудинова. ТАСС Мария Глушкова/. В Южном административном округе Москвы ...Read More
A surge in military spending is squeezing the share of civilian projects at Russian shipyards, forcing Russian energy majors to invest in their own ...
Pakistan is ranked 132 in terms of education attainment, 119 for health and survival and 85 for political empowerment. GRAPHIC: EXPRESS GENEVA: Ranked 141 ...
- Looking for rubies in a mountain of rocks
- Syria peace talks slow but ‘still at it’: Brahimi
- Bombings, shooting kill 20 people in Iraq
- Al-Qaida wants to attack US: Intel Chief
- Afghan expresses optimism Karzai will sign US pact
- State of the Union: Right on Wages, Wrong on Trade
- OGRA recommends decrease in POL prices
- Ishaq Dar accepts SBP chief Yaseen Anwar’s resignation
“It is very easy for an expecting mother to prevent her child to be born with such a deficiency. All she needs to do is add iodised salt in her ...
KARACHI: Total repatriation of profits on foreign investments amounted to $235.5 million in the first quarter of 2014-15, up 16.7% from the ...