- EU Considers Sanctions on Russia’s Defense and Capital Markets Over Ukraine
Dutch Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans (R) shakes hands with Russia’s Ambassador to the ...Read More
- Gaza rocket halts Israel flights as foes resist truce efforts
GAZA CITY: Airlines blocked flights to Israel Wednesday after a Gaza rocket struck near airport ...Read More
- Shiv Sena MPs force Muslim worker to break Ramazan fast
NEW DELHI: In what can only be termed as gross misuse of power and a startling reminder of how ...Read More
- UN school sheltering Palestinians bombed second time in 2 days
GAZA CITY: Major airlines blocked flights to Israel Wednesday after a rocket from Gaza struck ...Read More
- Another 20 Palestinians killed in Gaza attacks: medics
GAZA CITY: Emergency services in the Gaza Strip on Monday announced the deaths of another 20 ...Read More
- UN Security Council to hold emergency meeting on Gaza
UNITED NATIONS: The United Nations Security Council will hold an emergency meeting late Sunday ...Read More
- آپریشن ضرب عضب میں پاک فوج کی کامیابیاں جاری، مزید 17 دہشتگرد ہلاک، 8 ٹھکانے بھی تباہ
شمالی وزیرستان: دہشتگردوں کے خلاف آپریشن ” ضرب عضب” کامیابی سے جاری ہے اور پاک فوج نے تازہ ...Read More
People attend the annual general meeting of shareholders of Gazprom company in Moscow. President Vladimir Putin has signed an order that could reduce state ...
A Palestinian boy sits on the rubble of a destroyed building following an Israeli air strike in the center of Gaza City on July 22, 2014. PHOTO: AFP GAZA ...
- عمران خان آپریشن ضرب عضب پر قوم کو تقسیم کر رہے ہیں، سعد رفیق
- Syria peace talks slow but ‘still at it’: Brahimi
- Bombings, shooting kill 20 people in Iraq
- Al-Qaida wants to attack US: Intel Chief
- Afghan expresses optimism Karzai will sign US pact
- State of the Union: Right on Wages, Wrong on Trade
- OGRA recommends decrease in POL prices
- Ishaq Dar accepts SBP chief Yaseen Anwar’s resignation
Rice is a fundamental food in most cultural cuisines around the world and an important cereal crop that feeds more than half of the world’s ...
HONG KONG: Hong Kong stocks edged up 0.13 percent in the first few minutes of trade Monday following gains on Wall Street, while bargain-hunters ...