- Assistance: ADB commits $150m for rehabilitating barrages
ISLAMABAD: The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the federal government on Friday signed an ...Read More
- Curious case of bullion: Gold prices likely to stay at current levels, says Mehanti
KARACHI: Gold prices are expected to remain stable until the end of the current fiscal year, ...Read More
- Dar seeks World Bank support for energy sector development, Diamer-Bhasha Dam
ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has urged the World Bank to support Pakistan in energy ...Read More
- Putin Likens Russian TV Shows to ‘Not Very Good’ Telenovelas
Comparing Russian TV shows with Latin American telenovelas, or soap operas, Putin said the two ...Read More
- Russia’s Relations With Hungary Warm as Ties With West Chill
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban delivers a speech during a ceremony for the start of the ...Read More
- Report Reveals Putin Allies’ Hands in Major Media Company
Piecing together publicly available information, news agency RBC attempted to construct the ...Read More
- RusAl Unveils New CEO as Oleg Deripaska Named Company President
MELBOURNE — United Company RusAl Plc’s billionaire company founder Oleg Deripaska will ...Read More
The British Embassy in Kiev has published a diagram of a Russian armored vehicle in a sneer on Twitter that is “to help the Kremlin spot its ...
ISLAMABAD: Iranian parliamentary Speaker Dr Ali Larijani on Friday said Pakistan must not link the multibillion-dollar gas pipeline with economic sanctions ...
- Common interests: Pakistan must not link IP project with sanctions says Larijani
- Syria peace talks slow but ‘still at it’: Brahimi
- Bombings, shooting kill 20 people in Iraq
- Al-Qaida wants to attack US: Intel Chief
- Afghan expresses optimism Karzai will sign US pact
- State of the Union: Right on Wages, Wrong on Trade
- OGRA recommends decrease in POL prices
- Ishaq Dar accepts SBP chief Yaseen Anwar’s resignation
LONDON: Instead of strengthening your bones, drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may increase the risk of early death, a study has ...
ISLAMABAD: The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the federal government on Friday signed an agreement for investing $150 million in rehabilitating ...